Whether it is for household or commercial purposes, transporting goods from one place to another is the most feasible with boxes. These boxes allow you to store all your belongings, stocks, and absolutely everything no matter what the size. Be it something as light as eggs, or as heavy as a laptop, you can grab yourself a box and stuff it with all your essentials. If you want to store it or transport it, depends solely on you and what is a more convenient option for you.
Why Should You Get A Cardboard Boxes?
Cardboard boxes are a familiar present item in every household and shop. They are often completely stuffed or kept to do the same at a later time. However, their primary function is to provide packaging to the items inside. You will find electronic, fashion, apparel items, and so much more in them. Here’s a bunch of reasons why you need them.
• They are the least threatening to the environment
• These recyclable boxes limit waste generation
• They are extremely light in weight which makes them easy to carry
• They are the cheapest to buy and quite feasible to set up
What are Corrugated Boxes?
A corrugated box looks like a regular box but it is quite different in its making. It carries three thick layers in its composition that give it strength while keeping it from deforming. With the two layers on the outside forming its body, the box is quite tough. Further, the layer in the middle is thinner than the other ones as they form air pockets.
These air pockets are the main fighters of the box that protect it from rough handling. Businesses use the corrugated boxes every day to transport goods from one place to another. One reason to use these kind of boxes is to save cost and remain efficient.
What is the difference between them?
The two items, cardboard boxes and corrugated boxes may look the same but if you dig deeper, you will find that this is not the case. And so, here’s how they are different from each other.
1. Their formation is completely distinct from each other as cardboard boxes are made in one single go while corrugated boxes comprise three layers.
2. Cardboard boxes are lighter in weight as they are made of a single layer only. However, corrugated boxes have a compact composition which makes them
relatively heavier in weight.
3. A corrugated box is hardly printed and vibrantly colored while cardboard boxes are more satisfying on the touch as their material is better.
4. For shipping purposes, you will find that corrugated boxes are found to be more useful that cardboard boxes because of their durability and toughness in making.
Which Is A Better Choice?
The option you choose out of them both depends on your use of them. For commercial purpose, the corrugated box is the one, hands down. However, for household or casual storage purpose, you could use a cardboard box as well. While cardboard boxes are lighter and easy to carry, Triple Corrugated Cardboard Boxes are better with safety. Hence, choosing the better one is all dependent on your use entirely.